Faria is a leader in international education systems & services offering an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home, and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in 155 countries. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 240 operates globally across nine offices.
We offer a particularly effective 3-6 months of internship training for Ivano-Frankivsk students focused on SaaS platform development using Ruby on Rails and other modern web application frameworks.
Looking for exceptionally highly motivated engineering students with a passion for full-stack development technologies to join our team to design, complete the build, and operations of our platform.
Interns at Faria work in collaboration with highly qualified engineers who are willing to share knowledge as they contribute to the team.
Above all, you will be part of something bigger. We are a vibrant team of creative thinkers and problem-solvers, forging, and leveraging technology to tackle a problem we deeply care about!
The intern will learn
- You will put into practice everything you’ve just spent the last several years studying.
- You will gain some real-world experience that will help build your portfolio for professional development.
- You will develop your communication skills & team-working skills.
- You will be part of something big and see the results of your work on the ground.
- You will enhance your existing skills and develop new talents.
- You will be an important part of a fast-growing ambitious brand.
A potential to turn into a full-time role waiting at the end of the internship program for top-performing interns.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science (or you’re at least a 3rd-year student of these majors)
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (understanding of variables, arrays, and loops)
- Logical thinking
- SQL and familiarity with relational and non-relational database concepts.
- Good command of English
- Can commit to working at least 20 hrs/week for the majority of the internship duration, working hours are spent developing codes, debugging and testing, team meetings, or studying languages that will help you execute the needs. We will consider not assigning many tasks during the exam periods.
- Compensation - Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, and COVID-19 coverage for you and dependents.
- Vacation - We support work/life balance and offer generous both paid Annual and Family leave.
- Wellbeing Resources - Faria encourages team members to lead a healthy lifestyle and covers recurring monthly Health & wellness benefits.
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of professional training, conferences, workshops, or certifications.
- Team: Friendly atmosphere, group activities, and corporate events.
- Equipment: Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included.